My brother-in-law, Mr. Gunny is a pretty good cook (yes ladies, he’s single). His specialities are chilli chicken (he’s up to version no. 127) and anything with cheese. He cooked up a feast tonight at his place and very generously tortured me all evening by sending me photos and recipes via MMS. I haven’t tried these toasts myself, but I can only imagine how good they were!
Give them a shot, let me know how you go 🙂
- Sliced white bread
- Capsicum (chopped finely)
- 1 green chilli (chopped finely)
- grated cheese (any good melting cheese)
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Sauce (your favourite kind)
- Grill bread in oven until slightly firm.
- While bread is toasting, mix capsicum, cheese, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture over one side of toast, place in oven again.
- Grill until cheese melts and blisters slightly.
- Remove from oven, cut into triangles.
- Drizzle sauce on top, enjoy!