There are times when you really don’t feel up to cooking, but your fridge is full of ingredients and you can’t justify the cost of eating out. This recipe is great for one of those nights. It’ll take 5 minutes flat and will serve 1 (lazy) person.
- 1/2 chicken breast – sliced finely
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets – sliced finely
- 1 clove garlic – peeled and sliced finely
- 1/2 inch piece ginger – sliced finely
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon Kikkoman Hot and Spicy Marinade or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Thai Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Thai Blend
- 1/4 cup Fresh coriander – chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Oil
Mix chicken and Kikkoman Marinade sauce. Heat oil, fry garlic and ginger until golden. Add broccoli. Stir fry for a minute. Add chicken with the marinade. Stir well. Add Thai seasoning powder, Gourmet Garden Thai Blend and half the fresh coriander. Stir well. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Add butter just before finishing. The butter adds a bit of silkiness and a lovely nutty flavour. Garnish with more coriander. Enjoy!